>  Counter should be with yourself vote, where the current summary
is 5 +1 binding and 1 +1 non-binding. Let's re-count when deadline.

Just on the process: The release manager needs to "explicitly" vote like
any other before counting their own vote, there has been a lot of
discussions around that at multiple places & the official apache doc has
been updated as well [1], the last paragraph reads:

"Note that there is no implicit +1 from the release manager, or from anyone
in any ASF vote. Only explicit votes are valid. The release manager is
encouraged to vote on releases, like any reviewer would do."

So, do put an explicit +1, before you count yourself. Good Luck!!!

-Ayush

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes