followup: overnight work happy too.

one interesting pain point is that on a raspberry pi 64 os checknative
complains that libcrypto is missing

> bin/hadoop checknative

2024-03-12 11:50:24,359 INFO bzip2.Bzip2Factory: Successfully loaded &
initialized native-bzip2 library system-native
2024-03-12 11:50:24,363 INFO zlib.ZlibFactory: Successfully loaded &
initialized native-zlib library
2024-03-12 11:50:24,370 WARN erasurecode.ErasureCodeNative: ISA-L support
is not available in your platform... using builtin-java codec where
applicable
2024-03-12 11:50:24,429 INFO nativeio.NativeIO: The native code was built
without PMDK support.
2024-03-12 11:50:24,431 WARN crypto.OpensslCipher: Failed to load OpenSSL
Cipher.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load libcrypto.so (libcrypto.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)!
        at org.apache.hadoop.crypto.OpensslCipher.initIDs(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.crypto.OpensslCipher.<clinit>(OpensslCipher.java:90)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeLibraryChecker.main(NativeLibraryChecker.java:111)
Native library checking:
hadoop:  true
/home/stevel/Projects/hadoop-release-support/target/arm-untar/hadoop-3.4.0/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0
zlib:    true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1
zstd  :  true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libzstd.so.1
bzip2:   true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libbz2.so.1
openssl: false Cannot load libcrypto.so (libcrypto.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory)!
ISA-L:   false libhadoop was built without ISA-L support
PMDK:    false The native code was built without PMDK support.

which happens because its not in /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu but instead in
/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/l
ls -l /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libcrypto*
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2739952 Sep 19 13:09
/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.1
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4466856 Oct 27 13:40
/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.3

Anyone got any insights on how I should set up this (debian-based) OS here?
I know it's only a small box but with arm64 VMs becoming available in cloud
infras, it'd be good to know if they are similar.

Note: checknative itself is happy; but checknative -a will fail because of
this -though it's an OS setup issue, nothing related to the hadoop binaries.

steve