+1 (binding).

* Verified the signature and checksum of all tarballs.
* Built from the source tarball on macOS 10.14 and OpenJDK 8.
* Execute basic HDFS/YARN commands and run the WordCount MapReduce job.
* Check the Yarn federation page and basic functionalities.
* Read the basic help documentation.

Best Regards,
Shilun Fan.