I cant see that views reflect hatred for the young revolutionary, but the 
question is though are you a member of COSAS or are you sent to assassinate his 
character politically. The processes of lobbying must be left to COSAS as it is 
the one that will decide if it wants to be SG or NEC for that matter.

________________________________
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 
sithembewena tsembeyi
Sent: 05 December 2008 09:37 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [YCLSA Discussion] COSAS UNDER SIEGE

I am very amused and ashamed by the manner that the congeress of south Afreican 
Student is runned these days, I was tampted to write to you this day, after a 
retrospection and interactive thoughts efter attending a Provincial congerss of 
this progressive movement, I find it hard that a more delemetic province like 
Gauteng can be hostage held by a little lumped like Mahlathini and his thugy 
friends, they have turen the movement in to a joke.

just tomorow the will be a national comfrence of the movement but I have no 
interntions of going and see the revolution of our country turned into a bloody 
joke, Mahlathini has turned to be a political joke of greater Jhb, and it hurts 
me the region itself has shown reactionary aticulation in the current political 
developments within the ANC, the party and now the COSAS I dont know what is he 
still doing in a student movement while he is defenetly a member, nor is he a 
scholar anymore.

I know that he has shown great responcibility on the Zuma Crisis in his 
district, and for that I have respected him, but know he has turned to be an 
opotunoist of the situation and a political clawn.

>From the Provincial Congeress of COSAS he played a very stupid reactionary and 
>opotunistic role by threatning young boys and girls who one day will be the 
>leaders of these revolutionary movement, but my worry is in the manner of his 
>teachings will this be revolutionary tolarent to fix the organisation with 
>corruption and mismanagement, He has lead the movement for long and all he has 
>mastered is to populirise himself and his thugaric friends, by literally 
>mismanaging the movement.

Know my greatest fair is that he will be contesting SG for the National 
Executive of the movement, dam I know that wont work but let us not make a joke 
of this PYA, and give a chance these thugs.

Hoping that all students who will be progressivelly going to that Confrence 
will put a stop to this babaric act of this little boy once and for all.

Aluta




________________________________
This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer:

http://www.uj.ac.za/UJ_email_legal_disclaimer.htm

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to [email protected] or reply to this 
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at 
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options, 
pages, files and membership.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] . You don't have to put anything 
in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put anything in the message part. 
All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this address (repeat): [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] .
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to