On Apr 8, 2007, at 8:07 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

For a while now, I have been a licensed user of both Yojimbo and Yep.
I have come to the conclusion after a number of months of use, that
Yojimbo is by far the better piece of software for me, particularly
after the recent Yep 1.5 upgrade PDF file debacle.

What was the 1.5 debacle? I'm still using 1.2.