For a while now, I have been a licensed user of both Yojimbo and Yep.
I have come to the conclusion after a number of months of use, that
Yojimbo is by far the better piece of software for me, particularly
after the recent Yep 1.5 upgrade PDF file debacle.

Is Bare Bones taking this issue with a large number of PDF files and
the Yojimbo database seriously?

The general opinion on the list has seemed in the past to be that
using Yep or some other program was necessary to avoid risking
database degradation when storing a large number of PDF files. There
hasn't been much on this issue for some time on the list and I would
just like to make sure that Bare Bones doesn't drop the ball.

Cheers,

Brian