Nothing bad if you know what to watch out for. Yep changed the way it
looks for PDF files, it's more like the Finder now then iPhoto. But in
the end you'll notice that it's actually quite the same still, once it
is setup correctly. People were warned that it's a major upgrade and
these often do not come lightly. Yep is still a great piece of software.

To read up on it go and look on Yahoo under "Yep Group", you can get the

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------