What would be a large amount of PDFs?

I see two different possible uses for Yojimbo:

1-For stroing info scraps. I have 100s of PDFs already in YJ and it's doing a fine job with no issues, but there are not massive PDFs excepts for a few.

2-For storing a catalogue of PDFs, for example all my design/print output PDFs. These are larger files and there are a whole lot more of them. For the minute, I'm not using YJ for this. I would like to but I don't think BareBones designed the software for this type of function. If each PDF is 5MB and I add a couple every day, I'd have a pretty unrully database very fast and I don't think it would have a good effect on my .Mac syncing either!

Cheers,

Pat