On May 1, 2008, at 8:20 AM, Steve Kalkwarf wrote:
<snip>
If you made it this far, thanks for reading. As your reward, a summary of the popular requests, and their status:

   Nested folders: Sorry, no.

   Smart collections: Yes, near the top of the list.

   Better tagging interactions: Nearer the top of the list.

   Stuff nobody has asked for: At the top of the list. And before
       anyone asks why stuff nobody asked for is higher up than the
       "one feature I have to have," remember, nobody asked us to
       write Yojimbo, either.

If I'd asked people what they wanted, they would have asked for a better horse.
- Henry Ford, industrialist (1863–1947)

   Updates to other Bare Bones products: What do you think we've been
       doing since the last Yojimbo update? :-)

Is Yojimbo the One True App? No. Doth it rock, nevertheless? Yes it does.

Thanks for making it, thanks for continuing to improve it, and I'm looking forward to the next release...

--
Lorin Rivers
Mosasaur: Killer Technical Marketing <http://www.mosasaur.com>