Vance Shipley wrote:
> }   Also, I now get warnings about the yxa_app behavior being undefined
>
> I had seen that at one point but never looked into it.
> I'm not seeing that behaviour any more though.  Can you
> send me the errors?

Never mind, I fixed it (missing -pa $(ebin_dir) to $(ERLC)). I just
committed revision 1656 to the repository with all this stuff. Thanks!

Please try it out and see if it still works as expected.

/Fredrik

PS. I'll try your proc_lib spawn patch as soon as I get new virtual
servers up and running for my development systems. We've moved from Xen
to VMware ESX.