YA betul semoga para Koruptor2 kakap dan penilep uang BLBI yang
ratusan trilliun itu modar.. HAmpir semuanya orang2 non Muslim tuch..

Beni Tjokro, Nursalim... mudah2an dilaknat Allah.
Juga Agresor Amerika yang menjajah Irak, semoga di Laknat Allah..

--- In zamanku@yahoogroups.com, "Sunny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Refleksi: Rupanya pencuri  di Arab Saudi tidak berpuasa mesucikan
diri dari perbuatan jahat, mereka tetap melakukan profesi meski pun
di rumah ibadah. Bagaimana dengan konco-konco mereka yaitu para
koruptor kakap mau pun teri di Indonesia?  Sangat menarik sekali
bila para koruptor Indonesia dan cecunguk-cecunguk mereka benar-
benar puasa dari perbuatan haram yang merugikan umat yang jujur.

> http://www.arabnews.com/?
page=1&section=0&article=114687&d=23&m=9&y=2008&pix=kingdom.jpg&categ
ory=Kingdom

> Tuesday 23 September 2008 (23 Ramadan 1429)
>

>       Thieves in the mosque! - Ramadan prayers offer extra cover
for crooks
>       Arab News
>
>       JEDDAH/RIYADH: Taraweeh, which is a special prayer performed
only during Ramadan, is the best way to achieve closeness to God.
Therefore mosques become particularly crowded during the month of
fasting with worshippers. But these crowds also attract another type
of visitor, the thief, whose favorite target is unattended purses in
the women's sections of these houses of worship.

>       The crime works like this: Thieves, sometimes women and
sometimes men disguised in abaya and niqab (face veil), come in
while women are preoccupied with prayer and prostration and snatch
purses from the careless and distracted. The men's sections are not
immune to this crime, either.

>       "Although it is a time full of spirituality, it is a season
for thieves (too)," said Ali Al-Marshad, a worshipper in Riyadh who
goes every day with his wife and daughter to pray. "Women's mosque-
prayer season in Riyadh is Ramadan; this could explain why they are
sought by thieves. If I suspected that a man could break into a
women's section of the mosque I would not allow my wife and daughter
to go. I'd rather make them pray at home."

>       Recently a mosque in Riyadh was struck by two men disguised
in women's garb. They grabbed a number of purses and fled. Shortly
after the women called the police, they cordoned off the
neighborhood around the mosque to no avail - the men had vanished
with their booty.

>       After hearing about an incident in a mosque in Al-Salama
district of Jeddah, Maha Abdullah, a forty-something mother of four,
decided it was time to take extra precaution. "We heard about a
couple of theft incidents in the men's section," she said. "Thieves
were pick-pocketing worshippers at the entrance or exit of the
mosque. I became very cautious while praying. The women's section is
unguarded and it is located in the back of the mosque. I try not to
carry any money and I leave my mobile at home."

>       Most women are careful with their bags during prayer -
typically placing their purses in front of them so they can be
mindful of their belongings during prayer. But still, the occasional
carelessly placed personal effect is enough to encourage thieves to
keep trying.

>       Abdullah says that her mosque has a cleaning woman who also
acts as a set of eyes. "She knows everyone and if a new face entered
the mosque she becomes alerted immediately," she said.

>       Scholar Ahmad Al-Husain said that it is not a religious
obligation for women to pray in mosques, but that it is not
recommended to forbid them from attending. "Although there is a
number of cases where men tried to break into women's sections in
mosques, I do not think it is a phenomenon," he said.

>       Laya Abdul Kareem, 50, said a boy came into her mosque
during Ramadan last year and tried to steal her purse. "This boy
snuck into the women's section of the mosque and tried to steal my
bag and run away," she said.

>       Fortunately, Abdul Kareem was praying on a chair because of
her age. The young boy thought she was performing prostration and
attempted to snatch her bag. "I saw him immediately and pulled my
bag out of his hands," she said. "He ran away and no one saw him
after that."

>       Since that incident, Abdul Kareem said the administrators of
her mosque hired a woman guard as an added precaution.

>       A mosque in Jeddah's Al-Rawdah district is typical - a small
community house of worship where everyone knows each other. As with
most mosques, there is no on-site security. Women simply watch each
other's belongings and are mindful of new faces.

>       Mohammed Rashid, another of the mosque's attendees, says
police should be guarding all mosques during prayer times,
especially the Friday sermons and the Taraweeh prayers.

>       "It is unfortunate to have stealing incidents in mosques,
especially during prayers," he said. "But some weak-hearted people
don't care that God is watching them. There has to be security at
all mosques around the country. Putting one police car outside of a
mosque would have an effect on thieves."

>       - Laura Bashraheel in Jeddah & Nuha Adlan in Riyadh

Kirim email ke