We plan to use zammad as our new CRM/Helpdesk software and i need to know if
there is a way to import
all our mails into Zammad.
Up to now we use the email account of our hoster (all-inkl.com) as kind of
CRM/Helpdesk software.
>From what i have read here and in the docs
i would go for the rest api and write an PHP import script but i am very
grateful for every advice
you can give me and which will save me time.
So i have this email account with subfolders for every customer and some more
subfolders and i want
to keep this directory structure. All in all i guess its over 10000 mails and
some 2000 customers which need
to be imported. For old mails i would create one ticket and attach all mails
there.
Does this sound reasonable for you? Any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you very much

FelixFlu

--
Open Source as Download https://zammad.org || Easy to use as SaaS