Hi Felix,

https://docs.zammad.org/en/latest/channel-mail.html

You won't be able to do anything with the directory structure etc, as
Zammad only imports mails from INBOX (am I right @Martin?)
It will be a huge amount of work to assign all existing mails to tickets /
together - the basic question is, is it worth it? Or just keep the IMAP
mailbox for archive reasons, make a cut and start from scratch with
Zammad...

Best

Babak

--