Thanks, I habe done it but now I get the follwing error message when
starting the reporting:

{"error":"Unable to process POST at
http://localhost:9200/elrond_zammad_production/Ticket/_search\n#\u003cUserAgent::Result:0x007fbd9c2e4328

@success=false, @body=nil, @data=nil, @code=\"404\", @content_type=nil,