I just updated my zammad installation from Version 1.5 to 2.1 via "apt-get
install zammad". By doing that, elasticsearch was also installed, which I
did not use before. When I try to open the Reporting in the Web GUI, I get
the message
Elasticsearch need to be configured! (see attached screenshot)

What has to be done for the Configuration? I am running a Debian 8.9 jessie
installation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/zammad-users/20f8df1d-8084-4de8-bf34-5f3d9b9cf190%40googlegroups.com.