Millhouse wrote

-That's the other thing, the selection of bonus tracks seems to have changed
somewhere along the line. I think the ones on my consist of a sbd recording
of "Dinah-Moe Humm", the version of "Watermelon in Easter Hay" that's on
MitB (was that 2/1578?) as well as the 2/3/76 "Black Napkins" and the Old
Masters LP version of "Find Her Finer" (both of which also appeared on
MitB).

The filler tracks on my copy are the inferior sbd tunes which purport to
come from the same show.

The sound is quite a bit worse than the main show.

I have offered to send my copy to someone in the UK to burn and return and
of course reoffer but so far have no takers.

I offered this just to get a clean copy back circulating to the list.

Someone.....anyone, UK based....please step forward.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM