Hi fellow Zappa-heads!

I've just joined the group - and would like to trade/exchange/swap.
etc, anything Zappa related. I've been an on-off trader for some
years now, and have amassed a relatively large collection of FZ and
FZ-related audio cassettes and a much smaller load of CD-Rs. I can
send you my list if you like. I do not have a website/homepage yet,
but I will soon (one of those cheesy-but-free jobbies on
GeoCities/Yahoo, MSN, Wanadoo/Freeserve - whatever) and then I will
bung my list/trades/wants on that.

I will shortly - promise! - start 'coverting' my tapes to CD-Rs.

So, let me know what the deal is, how you go about things, and all
that (like, what exactly is a "vine", "tree", etc?). Naturally, I am
interested in anything Zappa-ite, but I am particularly after the

1. Zappa Cd-Rs (decent quality)
2. 'Cover' material - tribute bands/artists, orchestral &
instrumental stuff, anything quirky/idiosyncratic
3. Interviews & documentaries
4. the Yo Mama and Wild Love Variation Variations that appeared not
that long ago on The Big Note site and will be re-appearing again,
soon, somewhere (here?)
5. the 'decent' version of the 'Wanna Buy Some Acid?' bootleg that
does not have the fade-out on Yo Mama (as recently discussed on this
forum/group over the last couple of days)
6. Videos - perhaps, if they are of decent quality.
7. Whatever you think will interest me

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you sometime soon. I am based
in the UK - in the South Devon region (yes, in a fairly
socially/culturally retarded zone - but what the heck, it's a way of

Danny O'Dare