Hi ya friends,(I love quoting stuff)
I have some suggestions for vines:
the Ritz 81 show
the Santa Monica 81 show
any halloween show that's crispy or any shows from a Halloween run(I'd like the show with :The Squirm" solo
I started a 12-6-84 vine but I don't know what happened to it, I have the only 1st gen recording of it,
Any other suggestions boy and girls?
Zappy New Year folks!!!!
Chris

ognir_krelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Carsten, thanks for starting up some more vines. As a newbie, I've
only gotten 1 vine in 2 months :-) If you're looking for something
else to vine, the Wazoo vines 09-15-72 & 12-02-72 seems to have gone
dead - maybe there's other newbies that would be interested in them
too.

Regards,
Ray

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "bizarredk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> dam'n ... maybe this is where I recieved them myself - I don't
> remember. Too Bad, I'll just send him the shows as a delayed
christmas
> gift then :o) I'll find something else to vine ...
> thanks to you Chris for remembering
>
> Cheers
> Carsten
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Thanks for the offer Carsten ,but these have been vined out.
> > Chris

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer