I've made it a point to let the group know when I have a delay, which is too frequently I'm sorry to say. If my pc dies, I go to the library and use one of their computers to let the group know I'm on a temporary hiatus.

Mr. Skull
I think we know where the vines are and who kills them. The point is what action can be taken. You have to be seen to be fair, as we all have life difficulties from time to time. It shouldn't be a problem to let the list know your going to cause a delay...unless your pc dies...then what?