Thierry – FR <<

Hi everybody
I received from a friend of mine these  4 concerts from the good old
days on 2 CDs in lossless format ( FLAC & SHN ), the sound quality
is rather good for this era.
I want now to offer this vine to the list as a sort of Xmas gift.
Please, add your name and enjoy.
Holiday greetings
Thierry

30-Sep 1967, Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden
40 min, FM, A-
You Didn't Try To Call Me, Petrouska (Stravinsky), Bristol Stomp
(Appel-Mann), Baby Love (Supremes), Big Leg Emma, No Matter What You
Do (Tchaikovsky's 6th), Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee, King Kong,
It Can't Happen Here

2-Oct 1967, Olympen, Lund, Sweden
26 min, Aud, B+
No Matter What You Do, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee (incl. Duke
Of Earl), Duke Of Earl, Orange County Lumber Truck Medley

8-Aug 1969, Carousel Theatre, Framingham, MA
25 min, SBD, A-
The String Quartet, Bacon Fat

10-Aug 1969, Warrensville Heights Music Festival, OH
55 min, Stage?, B+
Drum Solo, Some Ballet Music, Right There, FZ explains program
music, String Quartet, Jam, In The Sky, Jam (incl. Chunga's Revenge
chords)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM