No, it's no big thing [x] Where the technical fault lies I don't know, but the message board advice is probably best, [x] I personally dislike having to go from place to another.
**I am with you there, my friend. I upgraded my modem recently (I use sbc-yahoo, unfortunately), and have had to do flips and twists to keep up with all of my groups - yahoo wouldn't let me combine all of my info into one account, so I have to toggle between 2 and it's a huge pain in the ass...
But no, keep it as it is, noone else is complaining, so there is no reason
to change it - it was merely a suggestion of mine.
**And one worthy of consideration, IMO. SteveM, another member I respect, liked the old way better too; so you're not alone. "The Powers" around here - such as they are - are looking into this matter; maybe we'll be able to fine tune something from this...
If I had a moan, it'ld be with the length of time vines take to get from one
member to another [x]
**Another legitimate concern - one that can't be legislated. We have to trust all to be conscientious, for what it's worth.
Anyway thanks for your interest, Sofa,
Kind Regards, nick
**My pleasure to serve you all, Nick! Never hesitate to express a concern about the List; we do are best, but we all can learn...
For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- [Zappa-List] VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN formats thierry barbier
- [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SH... neil_hawkins2003
- RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... thierry barbier
- Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... Nokeating4
- Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - F... Nick Ullmann
- [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... neil_hawkins2003
- RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... Nick Ullmann
- [Zappa-List] VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN fo... Nokeating4