Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN formats

Hi, John, Hi all!

I have just received this message - almost two days after it was sent: I
think the system of lineages although good in principle fails us here. In my
view we should go back to what the other groups are doing - offer up each
time rather than depending on a lineage.
No, I don't want to go the message board all the time - where there are
unexplained delays as well anyway. (What's the point of individual e-mails
to memberw then anyway)
Sorry the technology fails us here and has already caused unnecessary
arguments, Sofa,

   my two euro cents and, as always,

                        Kind Regards, nick