I would be not pleased if messages took 2 days to reach my inbox too. Yes, the technology is failing you...
I'm curious regarding a couple of things: how many others have this same trouble (not the occasional message out of order, but the repeated and unacceptable delays with individual emails - a 2-day lag is outrageous), and what have they done (if anything) to rectify the issue with Yahoo, or their server - as, it seems to me, that's where the trouble lies? I'm the first to say Yahoo sucks, so don't think I'm defending then; I've not experienced the trouble you're having.
The lineage method we employ was set up in response to numerous complaints about the "Old Way" to which you wish to return. I care not how it's done; I'm rarely involved in them anyway, and don't mind waiting when I am. My concern is how many are effected; more than those who had an issue with the old way?
Remember Kids, it's your group - not mine. I merely attempt to keep as many members happy as I can...
For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- [Zappa-List] VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN formats thierry barbier
- [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SH... neil_hawkins2003
- RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... thierry barbier
- Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... Nokeating4
- Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - F... Nick Ullmann
- [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... neil_hawkins2003
- RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC ... Nick Ullmann
- [Zappa-List] VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN fo... Nokeating4