From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zappa-List] Message delays - was VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN
formats
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:19:30 -0500

Greetings Nick,
I would be not pleased if messages took 2 days to reach my inbox too. Yes,
the technology is failing you...
I'm curious regarding a couple of things: how many others have this same
trouble (not the occasional message out of order, but the repeated and
unacceptable delays with individual emails - a 2-day lag is outrageous), and
what have they done (if anything) to rectify the issue with Yahoo, or their
server - as, it seems to me, that's where the trouble lies? I'm the first to
say Yahoo sucks, so don't think I'm defending then; I've not experienced the
trouble you're having.
The lineage method we employ was set up in response to numerous complaints
about the "Old Way" to which you wish to return. I care not how it's done;
I'm rarely involved in them anyway, and don't mind waiting when I am. My
concern is how many are effected; more than those who had an issue with the
old way?
Remember Kids, it's your group - not mine. I merely attempt to keep as many
members happy as I can...
Regards,
SOFA