--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---- myrtleedop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrijft:
> > ...in order to free bandwidth for the actual "discussion" (which
is the
> > announced purpose of the list).
> > The vine threads, as exciting as these might be, eat up
incredible
> > amounts of space it seems to me! And no actual discussion seems
to ever
> > go anywhere because the threads go down so fast and thus fail to
> > probably be even seen...
>
> I agree!
> I joined this list to get the latest FZ news. Everyone should
enjoy their trading etc. but a separate list just for the discussion
of the music would be very welcome.

> best wishes,
> Marco

Well I must admit that when I joined this list I thought there would
be more discussion. The thing is that I'm not so sure that the vine
posts are detracting from discussion posts. If we had a discussion
only list with no vine posts there might be no increase in
discussion. It might just be a list with very few posts at all. Also
music is the best and live FZ sound board recordings are priceless.
They are worthy of discussion themselves. As far as wasted space I
think yahoo provides unlimited space for posts. If it's space in
your inbox the delete feature is easy to utilize and messages can
always be accessed on the yahoo site. Just my thoughts on the
subject.

Jim L