''They are worthy of discussion themselves''

...Please discuss the hell out of 'em! I am dying to read discussions
on these! Otherwise it looks like just another trading list...

''If we had a discussion
> only list with no vine posts there might be no increase in
> discussion. It might just be a list with very few posts at all''

I am sure there would be, on the contrary. Because discussion
enducing-posts or threads would then have a lot more "time" to be
read.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <marco@> wrote:
> >

> > ---- myrtleedop <languedoc@> schrijft:
> > > ...in order to free bandwidth for the actual "discussion"
(which
> is the
> > > announced purpose of the list).
> > > The vine threads, as exciting as these might be, eat up
> incredible
> > > amounts of space it seems to me! And no actual discussion seems
> to ever
> > > go anywhere because the threads go down so fast and thus fail
> > > probably be even seen...
> >
> > I agree!
> > I joined this list to get the latest FZ news. Everyone should
> enjoy their trading etc. but a separate list just for the
discussion
> of the music would be very welcome.
> >
> > best wishes,
> > Marco
> >

> Well I must admit that when I joined this list I thought there
would
> be more discussion. The thing is that I'm not so sure that the vine
> posts are detracting from discussion posts. If we had a discussion
> only list with no vine posts there might be no increase in
> discussion. It might just be a list with very few posts at all.
Also