Hello, my name is Michael Smith and I'm new here.  I'm a huge Zappa
fan, my alltime favorite, and I'me very into his music and
personality.

There is one thing I don't understand about the song "St. Alfonzo's
Pancake Breakfast".  On Apostrophe it's only 1:50 minutes long.
However, the live 1978 version I found on YouTube is over 7 minutes
long and one of Zappa finest moments (in my opinion).  There's also a
live version on Saarbrucken 1979 but it's expensive and the quality
isn't the best.

What I don't understand is why Zappa didn't record this extended live
version on any of his other live albums, it's such a better song than a
lot of other live songs he recorded.  It's especially frustrating
because this extended live version is probably in my top 3 favorite
Zappa songs and may be my favorite.  Anyone care to comment?
-Michael