From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:00 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] question about Zappa song

Welcome to the List, Michael.

As for your "question", I don't think anyone really knows why FZ made the
choices he made in regards to what became a recorded artifact...

As for Live renditions of Alfonzo (can't say I've seen the one on YouTube,
tho' I may have), plenty of them exist: (the tune 'toured' in 73, 74, 78, &
79 as part of the Yellow Snow Suite, and as a stand alone song in 1980)
Stage Series Volume 1 has it in the legitimate releases and I'm sure there's
a boot of it making the rounds somewhere...

Regards,

SOFA