In our brief acquaintance, you have never - to my knowledge - misremembered
anything re our hero...
And he's right, Michael (busted again, damn how does he do it?); in my search
for info I should know off the top of my head, I scrambled the data I was
gleaning from Roman Garcia's page. It was Yellow Snow that was performed as a
stand alone tune in the 80 tours - not Alfonzo...
Hey Mil! It's really good to see we still pique your interest enough to draw a
response. I - for one - miss your elucidations; and I hope all has been well
for you and yours!
Warmest Regards,

PS Michael, Milhouse; Milhouse, Michael... There. We've all been sorta
introduced - oh yeah, Michael, Jim L; Jim L, Michael...
(This PC moment was sponsored by Jack La Lanne Hamburgers on 312 Whittier
  I may be misremembering and, therefore, wrong but I don't think "St.
  Alphonso's" was performed alone in 1980. "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow"
  definitely was, though.