Actually, it was just a repeat of VH1 Classic's
Over-Nite Sensation/Apostrophe Special from May.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/rock_on_tv/sort.jhtml?
type=episode&motvId=rotv:e965310&title=Frank Zappa "Over-Nite
Sensation"

...from their "Classic Albums" series...

http://www.tv.com/classic-albums/frank-zappa-over-nite-
sensation/episode/1112415/summary.html

By the way, please differentiate between VH1 and "VH1 Classic",
as some of us don't get VH1 Classic. :-(

Lastly, I have this on a DVD made for me by a friend, with some
bonus videos tossed on. If anyone is interested in a copy, or
to start a vine, send me an email, as I tried once before with
one and had no response.

Welcome to the Zappa-List, Zappawench! Love your ID!  ;-)

plotch12

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Probably the VH1 Classics Series of "Cucamonga" - but I could be
wrong...
Welcome to the List, ZWench!
Regards,
SOFA