cool, thanks !!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VH1

  So I was wrong... I've seen neither, so I wouldn't know.
  Uhm, Milhouse was actually stating that a vine of officially released
material shouldn't appear on the List - and he is quite right. If you want to
contact plotch off-list and effect a trade, that is your business...
  There's more than one VH1? WTF? Do they call it VH1 too, or VH1-2?
  I've got to quit working so hard, and watch more television...
  SOFA