  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VH1

  In a message dated 9/27/07 9:36:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    Lastly, I have this on a DVD made for me by a friend, with some
    bonus videos tossed on. If anyone is interested in a copy, or
    to start a vine, send me an email, as I tried once before with
    one and had no response.

  I would think trading of officially released material would be sort of a
no-no..

    Welcome to the Zappa-List, Zappawench! Love your ID! ;-)
  IAWTP~

  --Milhouse