VH-1 Classic.. It's a lovely channel

Dwayne Jones

  _____

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:44 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VH1

So I was wrong... I've seen neither, so I wouldn't know.

Uhm, Milhouse was actually stating that a vine of officially released
material shouldn't appear on the List - and he is quite right. If you want
to contact plotch off-list and effect a trade, that is your business...

There's more than one VH1? WTF? Do they call it VH1 too, or VH1-2?

I've got to quit working so hard, and watch more television...

SOFA