It's a good point, and I was wondering why this "manual input" entropy is
needed.
I don't understand what it adds to the entropy implicitly grabbed from the
system by the executable.
If we assume that an adversary is able to monitor the system and replicate
the entropy of the random generator used in the code, that adversary is
probably able to grab the input to the process as well right?
I'm interested in learning more about why you felt it was necessary to ask
the user to provide some random input.

Cheers,
Bastien

--

[image: stratumn-logo.jpg]

Bastien Teinturier

Senior Software Engineer

Stratumn SAS, 1 bis Cité Paradis, 75010 Paris, France

+33 6 28 57 71 59 • bast...@stratumn.com • stratumn.com
<https://stratumn.com/careers>

We are hiring <https://stratumn.com/careers> • Read about us
<http://blog.stratumn.com> • Twitter <https://twitter.com/stratumnhq>