Hello list,

Here are some assorted patches:

    1) Quite trivial, just changing the defaults, please let me know if
       you agree with this.

    2) I changed this according to some documentation I found online and
       my compiler warnings. Please let me know if I've done something
       horribly wrong, because I am not very knowledgeable with glib.

    3) Similar to the patch above.

    4) I saw people getting into the authors list after contributing, so
       I thought I would ease the developers burden and write the patch
       myself. Feel free to ignore it if I haven't done enough.

Thanks,

Ignas Anikevicius (gns_ank) (4):
  Set the horizontal scroll step
  Fix some mutex deprecation warnings in page-widget
  Remove g_thread_init from main.c
  Add Ignas to AUTHORS

 AUTHORS       |  1 +
 config.c      |  2 +-