On 09/02/13 03:43:44 +0100, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> On 2013-02-09 14:35:08, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> > Great, so we broke support for FreeBSD (which has glib 2.28 if my
> > google-foo is correct). I'll add workarounds later.
>
> Compatibility code is in place and the note from README removed.
>
> Regards
> --
> Sebastian Ramacher

Thanks a lot for such a quick fix. Not to make things even more
complicated, but I found out that glib 2.34.2 has FreeBSD support.
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/glib/2.34/glib-2.34.2.news

If the changelog really indicates FreeBSD support, then potentially, in
the future we might not need these compatibility layers.

All the best,

Ignas