On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:30:48AM +0200, Moritz Lipp wrote:

Hi.

> > Personally, I have the same problem, and I don't know why it happens, so I
> > can't be very helpful on this one.
>
> This works just fine for me under Arch Linux. In zathura we use the PRIMARY
> selection which is conventionally used for copying and pasting.

I use Zathura under Ubuntu, not Arch, but I don't know if this implies
anything.

> Do you see any error message on the stderr if you try to select something?

No, there is no errors at all if I ran Zathura in debugging mode, while
selecting some text.

FYI, this problem has persisted with me since day one of using Zathura, and
it's quite annoying. Unfortunately, though, I haven't had much time to
investigate and fix it.

--
        Marwan