Hi,

Can you share the config you used for spitz?

I tried rc1 last week and rc2 yesterday (as 2nd stage kernel as well as
linux-kexecboot), but still have issues with framebuffer/lcd (slowly going
to all white WSOD or quickly all black - like backlight/lcd turned off).

When it booted a bit farther, then it failed because of missing rtc0 node
when tried to sync clock - CONFIG_RTC_HCTOSYS was enabled, without this
option it hangs there too :/.

And in rc2 i wasn't able to compile pxafb without attached patch.

Regards,