Hello,

still lacking the rom partition in mtd0. Partitions count is wrong
(kernel in mtd0).
I would hope the corgi OOB/BBT are ok...

And about MMC, I suppose I'm doing something wrong because if I
exchange the SD card and reScan the kexecboot menu removes the old
entries but doesn't list the new ones (are not yet in /proc/partitions
?)

Strangely I had report that on spitz these two issues are unknown!
I updated the kernel config for spitz/akita with minor edits of c7x0
defconfig: if this one is fine on c3xxx  (the rom is listed in mtd0
and SD cards are detected on rescan), then it would be a corgi
specific problem.

http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tree/recipes/kexecboot/linux-kexecboot-2.6.32+2.6.33-rc3

Thanks in advance for testing

Andrea