hello, since yesterday, i tried
zaurus linux-kexecboot-2.6.2x-new-GUI (for spitz)

i noticed that at everyboot, it set back the hwclock to 1-1-1970, which
make my zaurus make fsck.ext3 at everyboot.
So, i switched back to linux-kexecboot-2.6.34-rc4 , which not have this
problem.

less important : for the 2.6.2x-new-gui, i don't know if it's me, but
the choice is a little hard in "sunlight", because the contrast between
the chosen line (white) and the others choices (light grey) isn't
enough.

the device scan is long i think. but it might be normal ?

i was wondering... would it be hard to add a little console entry, to be
able to log, in order to make some tasks ; for example, mounting hdd and
sd card, in order to put a new/old kexecboot on the SD to reflash the
kexecboot, resetting hwclock in kexecboot (...)
but would it be a good idea ?

Have a nice day :)
Franck