Correction: +mirrors only, I counted inverses separately.

I can generate the algs and give an average move statistic on this
using ACube. It would take ACube less than 1 minute on my newest
machine to generate. It would take me like 5-10 minutes all together
to report on my findings.

Right now I'm at home for Thanksgiving, and besides my computer on
campus has a busted chipset fan. I'll get on it over the weekend.

This seems like something I am used to doing though. I recently
generated a huge alg set for the sq-1, this type of stuff is right up
my alley.

--- In, "Mike Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>