Good idea, there seems to be a lot of ideas floating around.

Anyways, I've just been trying to progress with ZB, I haven't given
up on it. Not sure why, maybe I'm just more okay with holding on to
a lot of algs in my memory.

Today I finished learning all the L1 algs from my page:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dlli/zblll1.html

I started using some T1 algs I haven't fully learned, but I guess
Sune compositions aren't hard to work with. So I have have about 1
or 2 algs left to finish all the No CP ZBLL.

I have been forgetting Case 6 algs again, and Case 8+9 aren't
sticking.

I should make a few revisions to the last 4 there, but I have lots
of hw tonight.

This should take over the 32% mark for ZBLL...

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett"