--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But yes, I really should post my S1, H1, and Pi1 sets sometime. this
> is certainly going to be my roughest semester academically though.
>

> -Doug

If and when you get bored next, would you do me a favor?  I've pretty
much decided on a definite path for my speedsolve method, and it's
basically Roux+VHF2L+L5E.  Would you be able to run any of the VH algs
(cases 1 and 13 ZBF2L) with a free M slice?  I'm absolutely certain
this can cut down moves and make this very useful.  Centers would need
to remain fixed, but the position of last 6 edges and the U corners
can change as needed.

I understand if you can't get these done for a while.  I'm not in a
big rush yet.  I still have to learn my L5E...

Thanks ahead of time.

-Mike