--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyways, I've just been trying to progress with ZB, I haven't given
> up on it.
>
> This should take over the 32% mark for ZBLL...
>

> -Doug

It's great to hear you're getting so far with it!  I was worried that
people were losing interest because of how quiet it's gotten on here
lately.  Hopefully once more people are back at school or into the
normal swing of things, this will pick back up.

Anyway, congrats, Doug.

-Mike

Yahoo! Groups Links