I wasn't sure wether this was the same issue, so i thought to send a fresh
query.

Anyhow, did anyone get any further with the tracking of the bug?

I might free some time to look into it, yet i'm no kernel hacker either.

Could it be that the usb_disconnect is a symptom of the bug instead of the
cause? It doesn't happen because of me physically disconnecting the
device, so it might be caused by the device not responding to lowlevel usb
traffic.  Which might have been caused by a hang in the chipset. Does this
reasoning make any sense?

greetz Daniel