Hi,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:22:54 +0000, Matthieu CASTET wrote:

> PS : I don't understand with usb_reset_device before upload_firmware
> doesn't seem to work.
in fact usb_reset_device does nothing here. I am not able to do a
rmmod/modprobe.
I need to unplug the device.

Daniel, Ulrich is it possible to know if the firmware is already loaded ?
I wanted to use zd_ioread16_locked(chip, &version, FW_FIRMWARE_VER);, but
it need context that aren't available at firmware_upload time.

Matthieu