Ulrich Kunitz wrote:
> I have merged your patch with a patch from Jeff Garzik from the
> wireless-2.6 tree.
> It can be found in the branch wireless-2.6 in my git tree. The
> master branch will continue to compile against 2.6.19.

I already fixed this a few weeks ago in my wireless-dev branch. Any
chance you could throw away your wireless-2.6 one and then recreate it
based on my wireless-dev? I have ensured that my version matches
upstream exactly (required for me sending patches up), I guess we have
not verified Jon's version.