Hi There Hin Tak,

Thanks for coming back.
uhci_hcd               30736  0
usbcore               149360  3 zd1211rw,uhci_hcd

I didnt know 8.10 meant october, thanks for the explanation :) I presume the
8, bit is the year then

I dont believe there to be anything wrong with the power although good
thought.   The card was working fine in Winblows XP.

I have looked up about 644 permissions do i need to do a chmod and chown to
that directory? Can i do this through nautilus?

Atm looking through nautilus, Owner is Root, Folder access is Create and
delete and no permissions for file access.
Do i set the file access to read and write?

Sorry to ask, i dont want to cock up the files in the directory by granting
read and write access.

Thanks again