From: "Blossom" < He speaks of "your hurt and violation and sadness" but I
believe he really hints at his own. ~

Dear Mudblossom,

Thank you for piercing through my spiritual materialism and finding my
hurting winking at you. Your insightful words illuminate the darkness in my
void. Your zazen practice has given you a deeper understanding of the human
psyche.

With a deep bow, I prostrate myself before you.
<Gassho>

Jarvis

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM