On Friday, May 05, 2006 Blossom wrote:

>Eugene, I thought your question was wonderful and thought-provoking.
>Please do not let the ugly words of someone like Jarvis hurt you; they
>are only words and can be washed away like sand into the sea. He
>speaks of "your hurt and violation and sadness" but I believe he
>really hints at his own. ~Blossom~

Eugene,  If you are hurt by the words of Jarvis (the Potty-Mouthed Buddhist)
or soothed by the words of Blossom (her name says it all), I suggest you sit
(zazen) with that hurt-self or soothed-self and ask 'What is this that is
hurt or soothed?'.

Of course if you can do that AND eat your dinner, plan your day tomorrow and
balance your checkbook AT THE SAME TIME - go for it!

For what it's worth I enjoyed thinking about and responding to your
postings.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM