From: "Eugene" <It is these experiences that strengthen my will to help
other people too, even with 'simply words', instead of turning to the more
easy 'minding only my own business'. They also convince my idea that,
despite some disappointments, an
open, even naive, attitude to the world ('empty' in Zen texts???) is well
feasible and best for all.>>

What a blessing it is for all mankind that you continue to lurch forward
with your spiritual journey in spite of the soul-crunching attempts of some
insensitive clods to see you as the wonderfully benevolent positive force
that you are.

I hear much whining and enabling. So sorry.

Here in Sri-Lanka, self-pious seekers of enlightenment are called lady-boys
and they are given work in local bar until they can earn fare to Tibet.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM